A Feast of Thrones: The Dining Experience
The bitter wars between the great houses rage on and winter is coming.
Join The Lost Boys (creators of Scrooge: A Christmas Dinner) as they lead you on a mad-cap and catastrophic struggle for the Iron Throne. Covering seven series and seven kingdoms in just one evening, this promises to be a hilarious fast-paced parody of everyone’s favourite fantasy show. With your help it should be more memorable than the red wedding!
Date: Friday 22nd March – Friday 29th March
Time: 19:30 until 22:00
Let the Chaos and Feast Begin
As you enjoy a three-course medieval feast in the atmospheric surroundings of the Tudor room, you’ll be assigned one of the great houses to fight and cheer for. Be prepared to put your Thrones knowledge to the test with all your favourite characters brought to life and unique twists on some well-known scenes. Take a look at the Thrones inspired food menu.
Five Kings. One Throne…Two Idiots.
This is a must-see for all Game of Thrones fans.
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before the show starts to be seated.
- Feel free to come in fancy dress but it is optional.
- Adult humour Age guidance 16+
- The menu is served as a feast so individual menu choices aren’t necessary, however, please inform us of your dietary requirements.
- Take a look at the Thrones inspired food menu.
- If you have any questions give us a call on 01332 723090.